Virtend™ requires an account to work.
If you don’t have an account please
schedule a demo to get a free trial.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM BELOW
OS Versions supported: Windows 10 or greater and MacOS 10.13 or greater (ARM or 2012 or later Intel processors*)
* Mac OS computers must support Metal Graphics
3D Immersive Collaboration Corp is pleased to provide your collaboration environment Virtend™. We are committed to ensuring that you get the most outstanding possible value from your new software.
You should have received your username and account information in an email. If not, please visit us at our support portal or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help.
We are very interested in your feedback. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or if you need help.
Thank you for your work with 3D ICC.
Your 3D Immersive Collaboration Corp Support Team
- Fix import of GLTF 2.0 binary models
- Fixed model selection for GLTF 2.0 models
- Fixed performance issue caused by texture removal
- Added ability to create a normal map for new lighting model
- Better formatting for help messages
- Add mirror display setting for webcams
- Fix messages on welcome emails
- Fix initial default selection for session recorder
- Improve position of lobby window on MacOS
- Fix application Preview for stopped applications
- Allow snapshot copy to clipboard for MacOS
- New preference to keep webcam turned on between forums
- Added support to run applications from Docker
- New Server 64bit COG VM and updated OS (version 1.008.30)
- Improved Server performance using the COG JIT complier
- Improved Server Memory Management
- Upgraded Applications support
- Changed internal web browser to Google Chrome™
- New Server Deployment and Configuration Systems
- Camera now functional on Mac OS 10.13.6 and 10.14
- Fix webcam start up to show immediately
- Increased the displayed resolution of images
- Fixed displays to update properly when camera quality changes.
- Added view privately to posters
- Fixed Python API on Mac OS 12.3 +
- Added Mirroring to the camera to reverse the camera Image
- When saving a file the file dialog remembers the last save location for the session
- Add exit button to Lobby instead of logout
- Fixed Stacking of posters and signs so that they are visible from all angles
- Double click does word select in text apps.
- Fix Python API issue that caused Virtend to exit on startup on MacOS 12.3 and later
1. Fix occasional start up crashes for MacOS because of stack memory issues
2. Fix sound for Session Recording
3. Fix freeze caused by portable objects
4. Add ability to change portable object drag orientation
5. Fix 3d Object import issues caused by missing files or path issues
6. Allow posters to be added to groups
1. Stability improvements for Mac M1 including fixing crashes on Avatar Join
2. Fixes for crashes in Echo Cancellation (Older CPUs)
3. Fix for MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra, High Sierra is not official supported but it will run 2012 models or later that support Metal)