Virtend™ requires an account to work.
If you don’t have an account please
schedule a demo to get a free trial.
CHOOSE YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM BELOW
OS Versions supported: Windows 10 or greater and MacOS 10.14* or greater (ARM or 2012 or later Intel processors)
*Virtend will run on MacOS 10.13 with 2012 or later Intel CPUs but it is an unsupported configuration.
3D Immersive Collaboration Corp is pleased to provide your collaboration environment Virtend™. We are committed to ensuring that you get the most outstanding possible value from your new software.
You should have received your username and account information in an email. If not, please visit us at our support portal or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help.
We are very interested in your feedback. Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions, or if you need help.
Thank you for your work with 3D ICC.
Your 3D Immersive Collaboration Corp Support Team
- Fix Python API on MacOS
1. Fix occasional start up crashes for MacOS because of stack memory issues
2. Fix sound for Session Recording
3. Fix freeze caused by portable objects
4. Add ability to change portable object drag orientation
5. Fix 3d Object import issues caused by missing files or path issues
6. Allow posters to be added to groups
1. Stability improvements for Mac M1 including fixing crashes on Avatar Join
2. Fixes for crashes in Echo Cancellation (Older CPUs)
3. Fix for MacOS 10.13 (High Sierra, High Sierra is not official supported but it will run 2012 models or later that support Metal)