Global Data Analytics – Global Thinking Rooms
Goal: International Retailer wants to extend access to its market analytics team and research
4 Main Issues
- Cost: telepresence rooms are expensive and typically do not support advanced tools for collaboration.
- Space: Physical room space is limited, need screens that can hold as much data as you need to tell your data story.
- Need to allow anyone to see and interact with any screen no matter where they are in the physical or virtual world.
- Need to allow a single computer to control and display content, including applications, video, webcams and more on every screen in the room.
Virtend™ Thinking Rooms
- Access UP! Costs DOWN!
- Virtend™ software automatically maps 1 – N physical screens in 1-N physical rooms across the world for far less than Telepresence rooms
- Each research area is persistent and enables easy/instant switching between topics or meetings
- Research remains accessible between physical room meetings for more impact
- Increased Engagement
- Control of all screens in all locations can be done from any room or remotely
- In room attendees can walk right up to screens and “touch” them for engagement – including 3rd party applications (e.g., Tableau)
- Remote users can attend via Virtend™ in the field/on travel and affect the screens in all physical rooms
- Live Video and 3D sound – team members walk together to and thru critical information (take themselves to the people and information they need) When needed, they can look each other in the eyes and record meetings if desired.
- Big data stories presentations, analytic reviews, packaging design, store layouts – these are complex multi-topic, multiscreen meetings to deliver best impact – Virtend™ enables this