Global Urban Planning & Virtual BIM
Goal: Reducing costs and increasing engagement in the Architecture and Construction Industry
A Global Dilemma
- Millions can be lost due to coordination failures on large construction projects when different stakeholders are required at different times
- Gaining engagement and buy-in from citizens in planning is difficult and critical for on-budget, on-time construction projects. Engaging citizens upfront can reduce costs.
- In-person Planning meetings cannot deliver high % participation for the citizens or keep citizens aware of construction progress, road changes, and other critical topics is key to success and safety.
- It is not possible to “experience” the architecture via a 2D drawings, presentations or miniature models, which can be very costly and are not easily modifiable – this goes for owners, construction professionals and the Citizens too!
Virtend™ – Improving Urban Planning and Construction
- AEC professionals have vital collaboration spaces in virtual BIM rooms where they can work together on plans, schedules and more.
- New ways to work on changes and adjustments – Owners, public servants, and AEC professionals can walk through the architecture and plans discussing changes and goals.
- When opened to the Citizens – Virtend™ puts the neighbors back into neighborhood design by enabling virtual town hall meetings or public walk through of their future neighborhoods.
- Virtend™ enables new levels of engagement to maintaining properties over time, promoting lean and green property management and issue awareness.